Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

How to Download and Use New Calculator HyUHYJq

+14
Khiza
Rex
remyplays
bills
Malik
Helluva Guy
free hug
Arraylist
EUR0
Nitro
Fearless moo
RsTaco
NoDuck
Coin
18 posters

How to Download and Use New Calculator

Coin
    Coin
    Owner
    Owner

How to Download and Use New Calculator Empty How to Download and Use New Calculator

Post by Coin Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:54 pm

======== New Hosting Calculator & Website =========

***NOT RANKED ON THE SITE? COMMENT DOWN BELOW YOUR WEBSITE USERNAME ***

Download Link - http://elite-ranks.com/out/   [Read Full Guide Before Downloading]  [Last Time Updated December 31th]
    Extracting with WinRar:

Extracting with Windows tool:

- How To Use Extra Features -
    - Don't forget to put https://www. when you input your stream!
    - Enter to finish placing one bet and moving to another one
    - Tab to move from the username column to the amount column (Type the username, press tab)
    - Arrows if you wanna move between cells
    - When using an xer, go to Game --> Change pot multiplier --> 10%
    - To rebet, wait til after you click WIN then hold the "Ctrl" key and click the bettor you want to rebet.

- If you need a single exe like you are used to, just add a shortcut as explained in the picture below:

How to Download and Use New Calculator Ntyxcc10

- Updates :

Arraylist wrote:Hello guys. I read all your requests and here's what I did:
    - Fixed the calculator bug, where the first row sometimes was glitched.
    - Added a remember me to the calculator login, so no need to type that boring email again.
    - Added totals, both bet and pot, to the website.
    - Added an error message to the calculator when you are not a host.
    - Added rebet functionality. To use it just Ctrl+Click the pay and it will rebet the clicked bet.

If you want to use the new calculator you need to delete the current one.
    Also a new version of the calculator is now uploaded on the website!
    Thanks for the bug hunting boys!

P.S - As for the WIN/LOSE button removing the bets, it will be very hard, if not impossible to implement such system with the current backend of the website. I am sorry to tell you but rebet was the maximum I could do.
    Also Malik, I tried your Rank suggestion and I disliked the result in every single way, so I decided not to include it.
    - All Suggestions about calculator you can comment down below -

Last edited by Coin on Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:56 pm; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited features section)
    Helluva Guy
    General
    General

How to Download and Use New Calculator Empty Re: How to Download and Use New Calculator

Post by Helluva Guy Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:20 pm

looks good Very Happy
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

How to Download and Use New Calculator Empty Re: How to Download and Use New Calculator

Post by Malik Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:20 am

Whoever made this needs to meet me irl so I can shake his hand. Legit this is amazing. We finally have somewhere for bettors to see all the hosts that are open and what their bets are. But the HiScores/Competition thing isn't really good right now. I can easily fake the bets and have someone be #1. But other than that, the CORE of this new calculator/website is great
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:58 am

1: This error comes up whenever you try to log in on an account that isn't host ranked. It should say something like "You need to have a rank to use the hosting calulator."
    How to Download and Use New Calculator 22dee51c3482025cbebb33d629e31bb7
    ---
    2: When you click WIN or LOSE, then pay out, all the bettors get cleared. Is there any way to keep the bettors on there?
    ---
    3: Can you show the rank icon right before the host name on hosting calculator? So it would look like this: How to Download and Use New Calculator 5b061645f4b618257c8eccb0d0358265
    ---
    4: When you remove a bettor name on the calculator, it also removes the bettor name under it but on the website it still shows the name. This is the exact same thing when you put 0 for the bet, it makes the bet under it 0 but the bet that was previously there stays the same. This looks like a visual glitch considering the website works perfectly whenever deleting a name.

EDIT: It looks like it doesn't remove the cell under it. Rather, it reproduces whatever you input (whether it be 0 or blank) and puts it in the cell underneath. This is why if you change a bettor's name, it replaces the bettor name under you.
    ---
    5: Can you add a REMEMBER ME button so we don't have to keep logging in to open the calculator?
    ---
    6: Show total bets on the website calculator

Last edited by Malik on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:04 am; edited 4 times in total
    NoDuck
    NoDuck
    Captain
    Captain

Post by NoDuck Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:19 am

+ Deleting the first bettor of the list will result in the rest getting glitched/deleted from the calculator. And also cause the total bet amount to be different from the actual.
    + Rebet function would be great as well. Smile
    RsTaco
    Captain
    Captain

Post by RsTaco Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:18 am

Honestly, why is there a need to log in? Aren't you just overcomplicating what could be a simple host calculator? But mainly
    + let us reuse names so we don't have to retype them every time
    + on the rebet button
    + I haven't gotten to use it yet because I'm not ranked on the site but it seems to need an internet connection because of login req and my net is slow enough already without the stream. I don't know, will it put anymore stress on my slow af net?
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:21 am

RsTaco wrote:Honestly, why is there a need to log in? Aren't you just overcomplicating what could be a simple host calculator?

What alternative do we have if we want people to be able to see our Name, max bet, and current bets?
    Fearless moo
    General
    General

Post by Fearless moo Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:54 pm

i like the idea but we need more of a spreadsheet and the log in is a hassle. put a saved usernpassword button . and also we need rebet buttons and payouts for xers i seen that one in the menu bar and thats not going good for me, bit of a hassle this cal should be easier to use. and also sometime we misclick and if we click wrong bettors name clears there bet and name we not going to know how much they bet i think u should make something like the elite wagers cal joe made and some how put that thing inside. but i do like this cal tho its very complex and advanced but for hosting we need something simpler and easy. i rate its a 7/10. it just needs some updating afro
    Nitro
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Nitro Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:47 pm

The calculator is very nice, but therefore there's a few problems throughout it.

1.When you disconnect (Internet) all the bets get deleted.
    2.Shuts down randomly for me.
    Arraylist
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Arraylist Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:42 pm

Hello guys. I read all your requests and here's what I did:
    - Fixed the calculator bug, where the first row sometimes was glitched.
    - Added a remember me to the calculator login, so no need to type that boring email again.
    - Added totals, both bet and pot, to the website.
    - Added an error message to the calculator when you are not a host.
    - Added rebet functionality. To use it just Ctrl+Click the pay and it will rebet the clicked bet.

If you want to use the new calculator you need to delete the current one.
    Also a new version of the calculator is now uploaded on the website!
    Thanks for the bug hunting boys!

P.S - As for the WIN/LOSE button removing the bets, it will be very hard, if not impossible to implement such system with the current backend of the website. I am sorry to tell you but rebet was the maximum I could do.
    Also Malik, I tried your Rank suggestion and I disliked the result in every single way, so I decided not to include it.
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:32 pm

Arraylist wrote:Also Malik, I tried your Rank suggestion and I disliked the result in every single way, so I decided not to include it.

Feelsbad ;-;

Other than that, looks great! I'll let you know if any other suggestion arises

Suggestion 1: Right now, if you delete the name of the bettor it removes the whole row. But if you delete the bet, it reinputs the bet. Can you make it to where deleting the bet removes the whole row as well?

2: This probably isn't possible, but righ tnow if you DC you lose all your bets. Any way to prevent this?
    Arraylist
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Arraylist Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:35 pm

Second suggestion is going to be hard to made, again if not impossible.

Also you can delete the row by inputting 0 into the amount Smile
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:16 am

Arraylist wrote:Second suggestion is going to be hard to made, again if not impossible.

Also you can delete the row by inputting 0 into the amount Smile

Since the calc works perfectly, you can just fix the calc as you go now until there's enough changes to warrant an update. For example clearing the number rather than typing 0 would be a QOL type of thing so it wouldn't need a update.

Also, anyone know why the calc doesn't work on OBS for some people? Anyone know how to fix it?
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:17 pm

Great guide thx
    Helluva Guy
    General
    General

Post by Helluva Guy Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:41 pm

Any idea when we will have it supported for OS X?
    Arraylist
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Arraylist Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:29 am

So yeah guys another update!! Smile
    Thanks to Helluva Guy, after spending 2h30m in his MacBook Pro with him by my side, we were able to successfully build the calculator for OSX, which is now uploaded in the same website (just download the darwin one).

One thing that changes from Windows to OSX, is that in order to use the Rebet functionality, instead of Ctrl+Click, you need to Command+Click the unpaid bet.

As for installation is just like any other OSX app.
    Any doubt ask me or Helluva Guy!

That's all folks! I hope you had a great end of year, and may 2017 be the greatest one so far!
    Thanks for all the support! Couldn't do it without you!
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:00 am

Updates/Bugs.
    These are just updates that would be helpful in the future.

-Wallet value comes up as public in chat
    Solution one: Make it private to the user that is requesting wallet value
    Solution two: Tab pops up on website mentioning wallet value.
    Solution three: Have wallet amount fixed on menu bar, next to name [top right corner[

-PM/Message system.
    -Public chat is good, but as the website is mainly for hosts, make it so that bettors are able to interact one on one with hosts regarding private information and inquiries.

-Subranks
    Players can be awarded chat icons, by doing activites, winning competitions or having a role in the fc.
    For example if a player has achieved both high roller or competition winner, they are able to choose 1/2 to be displayed in the public chat in honour of what they have won. For example, I am both a rank, graphic designer and video maker and I am available to all these ranks, but I can make only one of these my main chat icon.

-Remove Change username
    Thats useless, they can only change username on request of admin or owner.

-Commands
    !youtube - link to youtube channel
    !twitter - link to twitch channel
    !competition - time to next competition
    and so on.
    Make sure to make these 1) Private global chat messages
                                        2) A pop up tab that displays message with a close button or a timeout of 5s  

-Spam
    Aint hard, time someone out if they spam.

-Groupchats
    >.> would be amazing

-Server Bot
    Program it to guide bettors. Make it do more than just public chats.
    Example:
    - "Current ranks hosting: blah blah blah"
    - "Current FC Name: -----"
    - "

-Home page
    idk, updates, yt videos, notifications, hosts, all kind of shit.
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:04 pm

Another suggestion:

-Cashout Tab

Functions:
    -Shows wallet amount
    -Amount you want to cash out
    -RSN
    -Status on top of tab showing if any cashingout mods/agents are on.
    -Button will send a message to mods/owners, and they will reply to you by a private message regarding location and other shit.

Would be cool. Would love to see this in the future.
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:35 pm

Khiza wrote:-Spam

-Groupchats
    >.> would be amazing

-Home page

Spam protection is already here, we just haven't activated it yet.

Group chat isn't necessary for what we're trying to accomplish here.

Home page isn't necessary either.

I think you're mistaking this new website as a replacement for our old forums. This is mostly for bettors to keep track of bets. Adding all that other stuff will make it too cluttered like our old forums which will make it unused like our old forums.
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:51 pm

Malik wrote:

-Groupchats
    >.> would be amazing

-Home page

I think you're mistaking this new website as a replacement for our old forums. This is mostly for bettors to keep track of bets. Adding all that other stuff will make it too cluttered like our old forums which will make it unused like our old forums.

I aint mistaking anything, we need more features to make the website interactive. I dont want a website that only tracks bets, that wont last long. I want a website that is able to interact with hosts and members of fc. If you want to accomplish a website that tracks hosts, then dont expect much.

What gets me is that a home isnt necessary. How is it not necessary, go to any website, or runescape dicing websites. They dont jump straight into action, if we straight away show 3 tabs, what will be the effect to the person. "There aint much to this site".

How about agreeing to one of my other suggestions rather than focusing on my weak suggestions.
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:18 am

Khiza wrote:
    Malik wrote:

-Groupchats
    >.> would be amazing

-Home page

I aint mistaking anything, we need more features to make the website interactive. I dont want a website that only tracks bets, that wont last long. I want a website that is able to interact with hosts and members of fc. If you want to accomplish a website that tracks hosts, then dont expect much.

What gets me is that a home isnt necessary. How is it not necessary, go to any website, or runescape dicing websites. They dont jump straight into action, if we straight away show 3 tabs, what will be the effect to the person. "There aint much to this site".

How about agreeing to one of my other suggestions rather than focusing on my weak suggestions.

Only disagreed with your group chat and home page suggestions, and you defending them shows that they're not weak. I simply disagree.

Also, I agreed with the most of your other suggestions, that's why I didn't mention them lol.

I don't think we need a home page because as it is, the only purpose is for keeping track of bets. Maybe if we had more things we'd need a home page. But I don't agree with that as well because the simplicity of the website is what I currently like. Adding a bunch off things we probably don't need doesn't sound appealing to me
    Helluva Guy
    General
    General

Post by Helluva Guy Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:46 am

If we added a home page what would be the use for it? We have everything we wanted and needed on that one page. There is a random 15 minute giveaway to that interacts with the bettors and allows them to win rsgp.
    free hug

Post by free hug Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:04 am

Website user name: Free Hug
    Khiza
    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:42 pm

Helluva Guy wrote:If we added a home page what would be the use for it? We have everything we wanted and needed on that one page. There is a random 15 minute giveaway to that interacts with the bettors and allows them to win rsgp.

What you mean what would be the use for it. Go to any website, they have a home page lol?

www.gmail.com
    www.bigboibets.com

A 15 minute giveaway is barely interacting. If it wasnt for that, we wouldnt have 25% of the bettors we got at the minute. All I see right now is people sitting in chat waiting for 15 minute giveaway.

I want the website to be usable, more interaction with hosts and members of fc, this meaning proving a pm/message system.

A home page would consist of thing such as hosts online, recent youtube video, biggest bet or most of all next giveaway happening. Its informing users of upcoming events so they have a reason to come back to the website.

I've been advertising shit for 5 years now, and I know how people work. Right now what you're saying is plain. If you provide evidence, that will give me something to consider, but all Im hearing is, you dont need this, you dont need that. If its not what we need, provide suggestions to upgrade our website than discarding everything I say.
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:13 pm

Khiza wrote:I've been advertising shit for 5 years now, and I know how people work. Right now what you're saying is plain. If you provide evidence, that will give me something to consider, but all Im hearing is, you dont need this, you dont need that. If its not what we need, provide suggestions to upgrade our website than discarding everything I say.

To be fair, his suggestion is quite literally keeping the website as it is.

Imo I'll support the home page additions you just mentioned as long as the website stays uncluttered and clean. I just don't want this to be dead like these forums e,e

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:08 am