Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Twitch Issue HyUHYJq

3 posters

Twitch Issue

awan2199

Twitch Issue Empty Twitch Issue

Post by awan2199 Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:22 pm

I don't know if this is the right topic to post this in but I'm not sure.

Last week in the elite ranks 1b stream giveaway I had just won a roll and collected my prize which was 6.5m. I then continued on playing runescape when from the twitch stream I heard my name called out again but when I clicked on the tab there was an imposter account of me had won, which had nothing to do with me. This person behind the multi account had named himself very similar to my name to make it seem as I was multi accounting however this account has nothing to do with me.

However, with James thinking I was multi accounting he banned me from the elite ranks twitch meaning I cant win from any of the giveaways just because of someone's jealously or for some reason hatredness against me.

My main proof for me not being the multi accounter is that I've been in the twitch community for nearly a year as some people would validity why would I make a twitch account identical to my own? I've been in streams long enough to know how multi accounters work. This is just a huge misunderstanding and I hope I can get this resolved.
    Jam3s
    Jam3s
    Owner
    Owner

Twitch Issue Empty Re: Twitch Issue

Post by Jam3s Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:19 pm

i Don't see a reason why someone else would make an account in your name then on the win give your rsn
    awan2199

Post by awan2199 Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:56 pm

I tried thinking that as well and while I have got any forgone conclusions but I have got logical proof.

My "multi account" conveniently only appeared after I had won my roll and if you saw in the chat the multi account was linking you and saying thanks for the items. You think I would make the fact I have a apparent mutli account that obvious?

Also, it could simply be that someone has a particular hatred against me or is jealous because I do win on average once each stream?

Finally, you make the point of why would someone give my rsn when they won on the multi account. Its because if they had given their own rsn the game would have been up and we would have seen who was making the multi accounts, when they said my rsn they knew it would back up their story of me having the mutli account.
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:28 pm

Yeah i agree with James but I understand you awan probably you wanted to win something and you made your second acc.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:24 am