Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

basically scammed by euro [issue resolved now] HyUHYJq

+9
lm princess
oZEUSo
Tigres
Tamber
Malik
Halal Money
Austin
SantaHats
Le Pid
13 posters

basically scammed by euro [issue resolved now]

SOME1_BETTER

basically scammed by euro [issue resolved now] Empty basically scammed by euro [issue resolved now]

Post by SOME1_BETTER Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:44 pm

right, this starts with me noticing euro trying to buy a blue ween (whilst im wearing one on my head) so me being a nice guy and trying to get to the goal of hang a ween set offers it to euro for 50m above ge price(245m because i know that the prices of weens are messed up justnow so wasn't sure of how much extra) so its all sound untill i try to buy a red with the cash that i have, didn't buy for 150m above ge price so thats when i get worried. go to world 2 and notice people going crazy for rares, people buying weens and selling them all over the place. noticed people buying and selling blue hween masks for around the 400m mark. thats when i pm euro asking for it back with a proffit of 5m but then he said no and went afk and logged out :/ so i basically got scammed 150m off of EURO

Last edited by SOME1_BETTER on Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Austin
    Austin

basically scammed by euro [issue resolved now] Empty Re: basically scammed by euro [issue resolved now]

Post by Austin Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:13 pm

Yeah, that is pretty pathetic to take advantage of people, especially our loyal bettors in the clan. I think Eur0 should have to refund you. I will show this to an admin.
    SOME1_BETTER

basically scammed by euro [issue resolved now] Empty Re: basically scammed by euro [issue resolved now]

Post by SOME1_BETTER Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:17 pm

thanks, much appreciated
    Le Pid
    Le Pid

Post by Le Pid Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:46 pm

This is sad AF honestly, true rank would rather say rares are going crazy and people should start selling them at w2 for profit instead of buying them from the bettors and selling them for crazy profit yourself
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Post by SantaHats Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:19 pm

Wow How sad is that, scamming a better pathetic tbh
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:34 pm

1.i didnt even know blue mask is 370M
    2.i asked you offer me and you offered me 240m
    3.buying items for cheaper and selling isnt called scamm its called " flip "
    4.you could offer me more it was up to you
    5.its profit 120m
    6.if i refund you it i will be in - 120M
    7.i have never scammed no1 in my life
    8.i belive you dont even know whats scamm

9.Whole Grand Exchange Buying Santa Hats/Maks For Cheaper then they are selling them for 400M + so they make 100m+ each santa or mask.

Then Whole Ge Scamming ?
    Austin
    Austin

Post by Austin Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:00 pm

EUR0 wrote:1.i didnt even know blue mask is 370M
    2.i asked you offer me and you offered me 240m
    3.buying items for cheaper and selling isnt called scamm its called " flip "
    4.you could offer me more it was up to you
    5.its profit 120m
    6.if i refund you it i will be in - 120M
    7.i have never scammed no1 in my life
    8.i belive you dont even know whats scamm

9.Whole Grand Exchange Buying Santa Hats/Maks For Cheaper then they are selling them for 400M + so they make 100m+ each santa or mask.

Then Whole Ge Scamming ?

Lmao this whole time you knew you would make hella profit, don't try that bs. I see it as you went into the fc and used your rank to your advantage and people were willing to help you out and you tricked this guy out of his 150m that's just selfish and sketchy. You should be ashamed.
    Halal Money
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Halal Money Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:13 pm

No, it's your fault, this doesn't mean you got scammed.  You agreed to a price, you can't come 2 hours later and say 'oh no I valued the item much less' - I bought a blue party hat a few months ago for 6300 from Milotic when it was 6000 at most, didn't accuse him of scamming because we agreed to a price.
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:57 am

I don't consider this scamming imo. Even if he did know the actual price of the item, it's still your fault for not checking the price. This is known as being merched
    Tamber

Post by Tamber Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:32 am

Actually that is a scam. If you knew the price of b'weens and took advantage of him not knowing then yes you scammed him. Worthy of a big fine or some punishment, in my opinion.

Hosts should always be honest w/ betters and really anyone in the FC. I always try to look out for betters who are looking into buying phats or other rares, warning them about merchers that'll rip them off. Most times I even do my own research to find out what a decent buy/sell price is, if they're going up or down, and letting them know.

I won't be blunt and say you 100% did take advantage of him...But from your messages, it seems that way
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    A Real Tool
    Admin
    Admin

Post by A Real Tool Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:40 am

In my opinion, this isn't a scam, however it's definitely wrong. If you were telling someone the price of a green phat was 3.4 but you'll buy it for 3.3, then it's a bit different due to high liquidity, but you literally tripled the amount of gp you bought it for. In my opinion, (knowing that you more than likely knew the prices, and probably sold it for 400M as soon as you bought it) you took advantage of someone who didn't know the price of the rare for your own personal gain, and ripped him off. Therefore I'd like to see you giving him the Halloween back for what you paid for, and maybe even another punishment, although because it's not technically through the fc, it's not punishable, and it's not something I can make you do, therefore I will be talking to coin about this. Definitely sad to see, you weren't scammed, but you were definitely ripped off hardcore by a host. Thank you for the report.
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:41 am

Yea its something like selling party hats example buying hats 2.5b selling 2.6b
    oZEUSo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by oZEUSo Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:41 am

Not to mention there is an fc dedicated to rares called 'r quark'. You could have checked the price their before making the deal. While this not a scam, more of a rip off, Eur0 you should understand that bettors look up to us being hosts. So for the sake of your reputation maybe just refund him the hween and or the value of it. You must have sold it by now seeing the profit you can make, but do the right thing, because 1. it'll look good on you, 2. Brings a positive vibe that bettors can trust hosts to not exploit their lack of knowledge.
    lm princess
    lm princess

Post by lm princess Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:51 pm

in my opinion its not a scam at all .. because you made a deal with him at the price and you accepted so you cant now ask him to refund it .. and as euro said he asked you to offer him and you offered him 240m so its your mistake
    EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:17 pm

Prinesss they don't know what's flip what's scamm
    BlueLuck

Post by BlueLuck Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:47 pm

Just gonna say that its not Euros fault u offered then price u changed ur mind when u saw that blue mask was 400m??Pathetic like u didnt know it was 400m before or so?And Euro didnt take advantage of him he was just buying masks and he offered him the price gg wp.Deff not a scamm guys.
    SOME1_BETTER

Post by SOME1_BETTER Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:48 pm

issue resolved now
    A Real Tool
    Admin
    Admin

Post by A Real Tool Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:58 pm

Problem locked and solved. Thank you for the resolution Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:01 pm