Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Refunded by JB3R But scammed by DP Manager "Elite Betz" HyUHYJq

+2
Tamber
Helluva Guy
6 posters

Refunded by JB3R But scammed by DP Manager "Elite Betz"

CheesyBread
    CheesyBread

Refunded by JB3R But scammed by DP Manager "Elite Betz" Empty Refunded by JB3R But scammed by DP Manager "Elite Betz"

Post by CheesyBread Tue May 03, 2016 9:18 pm

hey so recently i got JB3R got into a wager and ended up owing me 63m which he thankfully covered! however elite betz at the same time asked for a loan of 50m. I confirmed his ID with hosts from the chat and once He was proved to be a dp manager i lent him 50m with interest which eventually turned into 90m. its been nearly a week and he has now deleted me. On friday he told me to get on at 4pm monday my time. so i did and i waited 15mins and he was not on. here is a message of him now claiming that i wasnt to cover up the fact he scammed me. https://gyazo.com/f987eab42f265b50d79399fb857a16fb as well as a picture of him blocking me https://gyazo.com/285dcad38f94ce91f3772d5d543fae27 i love this FC and have never had problems with it up until now and i question the maturity of people like Elite Betz. Id be perfectly fine with accepting the original 50m as long as its settled

Thank you
    CheesyB
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Refunded by JB3R But scammed by DP Manager "Elite Betz" Empty Re: Refunded by JB3R But scammed by DP Manager "Elite Betz"

Post by Malik Tue May 03, 2016 10:32 pm

Since DP managers don't pay for their rank, it's ill-advised to lend to them unless you know them personally.
    CheesyBread
    CheesyBread

Refunded by JB3R But scammed by DP Manager "Elite Betz" Empty Re: Refunded by JB3R But scammed by DP Manager "Elite Betz"

Post by CheesyBread Tue May 03, 2016 10:34 pm

makes sense but i checked the dp manager rules and rule 4 still states the scamming of gold results in a derank. so idk
    Helluva Guy
    General
    General

Post by Helluva Guy Wed May 04, 2016 4:04 am

we will look into it thank you for the evidence
    Tamber

Post by Tamber Wed May 04, 2016 4:31 am

ilz wrote:Since DP managers don't pay for their rank, it's ill-advised to lend to them unless you know them personally.

It's ilz*-advised to lend    ;]

sorry, had to.
    CheesyBread
    CheesyBread

Post by CheesyBread Wed May 04, 2016 5:08 am

ive now been what appears to be banned from the teamspeak... If theres anything i can do to help this case further please reply..I would be more then happy to call an admin about this as i spent my personal money on that loan.
    CheesyBread
    CheesyBread

Post by CheesyBread Wed May 04, 2016 5:09 am

I am back on teamspeak now couldve been a temporay thing
    Tamber

Post by Tamber Wed May 04, 2016 8:57 am

Its just a server connection problem. Been a frequent problem lately
    SantaHats
    SantaHats

Post by SantaHats Wed May 04, 2016 11:45 am

Well ive heard he has to pay many loans off including 50m of great ur and also HKC and now he is asking for more loans :/ don't understand this tbh he is risking his rank, u should talk to admins/owners about this
    Hoepfuly u get it back Very Happy
    Malik
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik Thu May 05, 2016 5:59 am

Tamber wrote:
    ilz wrote:Since DP managers don't pay for their rank, it's ill-advised to lend to them unless you know them personally.

It's ilz*-advised to lend    ;]

sorry, had to.

l0l. TRUE
    CheesyBread
    CheesyBread

Post by CheesyBread Fri May 06, 2016 1:25 am

I just think that its sad that he can get away with it easily...just simply by denying he did it...like i gave pretty considerable proof of him responding to a trade request for what he owed. I understand its not that much GP but its out of my pocket and more then anything its just an integrity issue i think
    Austin
    Austin

Post by Austin Fri May 06, 2016 8:21 am

Sorry, but this is not a wager dispute. This section is only for wager disputes. My advice is to only trust actual ranks in the friends chat and I suggest you directly talk to an owner to get his rank taken away. Sorry about what happened.
    /locked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:33 am